Big Mama’s Kitchen has been featured on the Food Network and has become an Omaha destination with customers from around the world. Listen to how Big Mama, her daughter Gladys, and the rest of their family turned a small hobby into a successful restaurant. We discuss why the business started at age 63, what happens when things go wrong, how they continue to grow, and much more including:
- How Big Mama’s Kitchen started as a hobby and turned into an international destination
- The persistence and dedication needed to start a business at 63 years old
- What to do when something goes wrong in your small business
- How creating a unique product and laying a solid foundation can lead to years of success
- Why surrounding yourself with experts, hiring the right people, and creating a team you can trust is a key element to operating a business
- Contact Big Mama’s kitchen: 402-455-6262 or visit https://www.bigmamaskitchen.com/
- Thank you to our sponsor Ideal Payroll Service
Did you enjoy the show? Click here to subscribe and get new episodes sent to your email inbox.
Thank you for listening to The Big O Business Show and please share this episode with others!