Working with family in your business can bring an entirely different dynamic to the workplace and life at home. Today we talk with Scott Mitchell of In-Law Plumbing about starting a family business, building a support system, and more. In this episode we discuss:
- Why establishing roles with your business partners is essential from day one
- What it’s like leaving a stable job to start a business with a family member
- The one simple tactic Scott uses to separate himself in a crowed plumbing market
- How delegating duties is important when working with family
- Contact In-Law Plumbing: http://inlawplumbing.com/ or 402-709-7059
- Thank you to our show sponsor Ideal Payroll Service
If you like what you heard please Click here to subscribe and get future episodes delivered to your inbox!