Surviving the financial crisis in a new business was not easy. But Gerry Phelan of Woodcraft took important steps to make sure his business thrived. Today we talk with Gerry about his woodworking business and other activities including:
- The reality of having a hobby vs. operating a business
- Looking for alternate sources of revenue by trying new things
- The Omaha Business Ethics Alliance
- How the SCORE organization can help business start ups and existing companies
- Networking as long term marketing
- Woodcraft Omaha – contact Gerry at 402-330-5444
- Thank you to our sponsor Ideal Payroll Service
If you like what you heard please Click here to subscribe and get future episodes delivered to your inbox!
The Big O Business Show: Omaha business talk, local entrepreneurship, and business success!